[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
[Meeting-substitute Communications Officer Reporting information through]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:52pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon C. Dickmann
- Kevin Kerr
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Guest: Courtney Stirrat
The minutes from the previous meeting were
not at this meeting.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Lars apologized for missing meetings.
- Hollywood Video for next few weeks' movies.
- 2010 this weekend.
- Publicize movies in campus activities calendars.
- Publicity committee? --> Recruitment and Relations.
- End-of-year party: Tuesday before study day.
- Will handle movie publicity.
- Guest next week will be Jennifer Toal, Justin's girlfriend.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $125.40.
- Justin needs $1.50.
- Anyone want to see Jedi? Apparently not.
- Sigma Kappa's intermural indoor soccer tourney? No.
- Tech Expo '97: 12-6, Student Center, March 27.
- Club forms -- let Peter deal with them.
- Seaquest on SF Channel.
- Justin says Earthsea Trilogy is good.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:10pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /