[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:42pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Courtney Stirrat
- Guest: Peter Hartman
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
- [Late Arrival] Jon C. Dickmann
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There wasn't a movie last weekend, because of Easter weekend.
- Seth will do this weekend's movie (Heitz, 3:30p, Sat) -- probably
2010, though he's not bound by that.
- Chief of Operations, not the Committee, should be in charge of
publicity (it was part of his original job description)--including
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Congratulations to the new Universal President of the
Psi Phi Federation, Paul Mulka. (And, to set the
record straight, Sector 001 was not the only Sector
- Apologized for not better establishing a fill-in while he was
out of town for a job interview.
- Two lectures we can co-sponsor for next year:
- Larry Warren: "Left at Eastgate"--witness of UFO landings.
- Lloyd Qurbach: "Ghost Hunting in the '90s"--a real-life
ghostbuster, with a degree in parapsychology.
- Psi Phi fraternity, a regional fraternity in New York, contacted
us, expressing dislike of us using their name. I made a polite
response, hoping that we could peacefully coexist.
Communications-records will be made available within the next week.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $125.40, so we'll probably be able to
pay for part of the party.
- Still owe Justin $1.50.
- Activities Fair for High Schoolers this Saturday: 10:15am-11:15am.
Seth and Erinn have agreed to show up, and Justin will try to get
a flier ready, so the Chief will reserve us a table.
- He said, "The Love of my Life is sitting in that chair." She
responded quite positively.
- No appreciable mail.
- Peter has filled out most of the applicable forms, which the
Captain needs to sign; the Captain will get them to our Advisor
for his signature.
- Peter received his tape (through a middleman) from Justin.
- Books to be added to the Library list should be e-mailed
to the Comm. Officer.
- Ward announced that we now have a grouppie (in reference to a
frequent guest attendee). Said individual does not appreciate
- M.A.N.T.I.S. is going to be on the SF Channel.
- Justin suggested doing some sort of fundraiser so we can buy
a VCR to help with Movies of the Week.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:15pm.
Before everyone left, we agreed that the desk may be removed from the
office, since MCS would like it gone.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /