[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Quorum only requires one Senior Officer.
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:38pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon C. Dickmann
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Kevin Kerr
- Paul Mick
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Courtney Stirrat
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
- [Late Arrival] Guest: Mary Spain
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- No movie last week.
- This week, Justin might not yet be back, and Ward might not
be available, in which case we might not have a movie.
- The projection TV, screen, and speakers are already reserved for
our end-of-year party.
- David will not be returning next semester as a full-time student,
though he may be part-time.
- No one present, so no report.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Assuming they acknowledge, the USS Einstein will be
admitted into the Federation.
- Found out why we didn't get this conference room last week: we
were supposed to be in Meeting Room 6. Sorry.
- Psi Phi Fraternity: we haven't heard back from them yet.
Chief of Operations:
- Not feeling well. Proxy report through Peter.
- The current balance is $125.40, with $1.50 still owed.
- Seth is owed $2 for Activities Fair fliers.
- Still in California. No Report.
- The forms have been signed and turned in.
- Mail: a request to submit 1100 fliers for the orientation binders
by May 7. That is the job of the Chief of Operations.
- Activities Fair last weekend: 3 people took fliers. We showed Tron at
Nearly Adjourned at 9:51, but New Business continued:
- Rules of Netquisition contest: contact David with submissions before
deadline (either tomorrow, or possibly delayed to Saturday).
- First Contact is in the Marty Theater this weekend.
- Movie this week: Ward will be busy.
- The book 3001: A Final Odyssey by A.C. Clarke is out. The
movie script is being developed for release in a couple years.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:54pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /