[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
[Peter C. Jones's Last Minutes' Transmission as Communications Officer]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:36pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jon C. Dickmann
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer -> )
- Kevin Kerr
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus -> Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations -> back-up Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (-> Communications Officer)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer - > First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain -> Captain)
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
- [Late Arrival] Guest: Courtney Stirrat
- [Late Arrival] Roger Grunkemeyer
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Ward not here, so Justin gave report: Committee Meeting after
- Movie was Solo
and we got a $3 credit because the tape was blurry.
- Movie this weekend... don't know what yet; to be decided at Meeting.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Shawnee Republic voting continues. Voting has begun on admitting
Psi-Phi at the University of Virginia into the Federation.
- Appologized for not updating the Library
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is same as always.
- Funding for the party needs to be discussed.
- Will get the flyers done ASAP.
- Justin will have more members for the Fundraising Committee soon.
- DS9 was good--but only Seth and Jon were there. Come Monday at
10pm to Wyc201 to watch with them.
- Erinn: Paris got clobbered a couple of times.
- Seth: Morn appeared again
- (Movie Committee Report Review): Projector Ready; movies for this
week and the party to be decided later tonight.
- Captain: Seth and Paul Mulka nominated; congratulations
- First Officer: Jon and Justin nominated; congratulations
- Grand Nagus: Erinn nominated and congratulated.
- Chief of Operations: David Henderson chosen as
primary Chief. Paul Mulka and Roger "Grunky" nominated as back-up;
congratulations David and Paul.
- Communications Officer: Steve, Kevin, and Roger nominated;
- Kevin: The MCS requested use of our key. Yeah, right; it's not
- [Item wiped due to secure nature of discussion.]
The meeting was adjourned at 10:12pm.
The next meeting is at 12:01am, Wed. May 7, 1997.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /