[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 12:06am by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Brad Boyer
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon C. Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
- Guest: Gwen Doran
- Guest: Chris Paluch
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- A new chairman was announced: Jeff Cavanaugh
- More publicity is hoped for next year.
- Possible cooperation with MCS next year for marathons and the like.
- David is doing well.
- Peter stepped down as chairman - now is an alumni member.
- Committee has been formed: Kevin is chairman; Jeff, Erinn, Paul, Justin, and Jon are members.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Will be sending out a "Have a good summer" message.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $87.90.
- Peter: David will be taking a night class, so he can be the official Chief next semester.
- Peter: The status of the flyers is unknown
- We now have an official Psi Phi ice chest for the office.
- The Fundraising Committee has been formed.
- The Recruitment and Relations Committee is being re-formed.
- Concerning the interview process for the new ACBU president.
- An unknown orange piece of paper.
- Peter was officially thanked for all his great work.
- The DS9 episode was good, and attendence went up.
- The End-of-the-year-Party is under way.
- [Item wiped from the minutes due to secure nature]
- Psi Phi's Summer Contact Person is being chosen.
- The new TV Guide has lots of scifi spoilers.
- Will use Pedro's glow-in-the-dark chalk for Psi Phi ads soon.
- A clip tape for next year's Activities Fair may be made.
- Peter said his goodbyes.
The meeting was adjourned at 12:21am.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /