[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:45pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Movie Committee chooses movie to show on the weekends; it is looking for members to help choose movies.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The Universal Assembly is a grouping of science fiction clubs all over America. However, it hasn't done much yet.
Chief of Operations:
- Steven is the Comm. Officer. He takes care of meeting minutes, email, attendance, the Psi Phi Log, and the loan library.
- The Q Continuum Trilogy was donated to the Psi Phi Library.
- David is our Chief of Ops. He manages our incredible website at www.psiphi.org.
- Jeff is our Grand Nagus, who keeps trach of club funds and collects dues.
- The current balance is $146.99, less $18.28 for food and plus $15.90 from amazon.com.
- Justin, as First Officer, is responsible for forming committees, leading away missions to go see movies, and stating the obvious.
- Seth is our illustrious captain. He leads the meetings, gets our mail, and "represents the club to the university."
- Some junk mail for David
- Confirmation of office space in Sisson 431 and of meeting room 6
- An offer by ACE to put together a screensaver with photos of campus clubs
- Ward will bring in a "Best of Shatner and Nimoy" CD next week.
- The Scifi channel has the restored ST:TOS episodes on, but they are packed with commercials in all the wrong plces.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:23pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /