[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:05pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 14 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Aaron Lehmann
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Jon Dickmann
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie this week was Tron, showed at 1 in the Heitz TV room.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The program previously used to keep track of the Psi Phi database is no longer available on the dorm computers, so there will be some delays in sending out the minutes.
- www.psiphi.com is doing great, as is the new New Frontier section. The site earns us about $10 a week from amazon.com, who we let advertise there.
- The current balance is unknown, but Roger was paid for his food and beverage purchases.
- Please pay or arrange to pay the $5 dues sometime this semester so you can enjoy all the incredible priviledges of full Psi Phi membership!
- The room we meet in will be reserved until 11:00 Wednesday nights.
- ACE still wants pictures of student organizations for its screensaver. There will hopefully be a camara at the next meeting.
- Homecoming is approaching- there is no volleyball tourney this year for us to almost not lose too badly in, but there is a flag football competition. More info as it arrives...
- Ward has brought in an old CD of William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy singing as a special treat.
- Earth: Final Conflict's 2nd season begins in a few weeks, showing on Saturdays after Voyager on channel 19 (8 cable).
- A series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer will show next Fall.
- Newly released Star Trek books include 2 Captain's Table novels and Imzadi II, by Peter David and abot Riker, Troi, and Worf.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:27pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /