[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:12pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be TRON, to be shown at 1pm on Sunday. Please come to see the game of frisbee to the death!
- Erinn is doing well; she is looking for a job in the area.
- There are no new members at this meeting, perhaps they were assimilated by the Borg, or by our other arch-rivals the MCS.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The loan library has been updated on the web.
- As you may notice, the minutes are now out on email. Previous weeks minutes are available on the web, it is hoped that there won't be any more 3-week delays in minutes email. :)
- (our website is at http://www.psiphi.org)
- The current balance is unknown, but around $140 at last count.
- Justin payed his dues for this semester and the next, and wishes to go on record as doing so.
- One mailing on the Homecoming parade was sent to us, but since we probably won't be constructing a float, it was discarded.
- A picture of us will be taken after the meeting with the World's Oldest Polaroid Camara. It will (hopefully) be used in the ACE Bradley screensaver.
- DS9 has been moved without so much as a by-your-leave from Saturday at 5pm to Sunday at 10pm. Feel free to call WYZZ at 676-4300 to complain. That'll teach 'em to mess with Psi Phi... :)
The meeting was adjourned at 10:26pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /