[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:08pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Dave "Koz"
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be Sunday at 1; an email will be sent telling what will be shown.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Loan Library and online minutes have been updated at http://www.bradley.edu/psiphi/.
- The New Frontier site at www.psiphi.org has had lots of visitors.
- The treasury balance is unknown but presumably still there.
- A class Seth is in divided into groups; Seth convinced his group to try to promote Psi Phi.
- DS9's new episodes will now air on Saturday at 5pm, but delayed by a week. You can still call WYZZ to complain at 676-4300.
- The Scifi Channel is airing the long version of Dune this Saturday; it'll probably be over by the time you read this.
- Martin Sheen (in the B5 TV movie "River of Souls") is on Conan O'Brien after the meeting; it'll definately be over by the time you read this.
- But don't worry, you still have time to catch the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" spinoff, starting next Tuesday at 7.
- For Founder's Day on October 1st, Bradley will be setting off more fireworks. That's science fictionish, isn't it?
- Cable channel 17 will be a new WB station.
- Rumor had it that big changes were in for B5: Crusade; the only confirmed news is of a 4-week hiatus in filming and an increased budget for the show. The premiere may be delayed but should be good.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:27pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /