[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:11pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be shown on Sunday at 1.
- We need some more new members!
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The treasury is presumed to still exist, but the amount is unknown.
- We can see the SC movie, Godzilla, Thursday at 8.
- A few notices about Homecoming.
- DS9 premieres on Saturday, the 3rd or the 10th.
- Voyager premieres on the 17th.
- Babylon 5 premieres on the 28th.
- An amendment to the constitution was proposed to allow non-Bradley students to join Psi Phi if they are willing to attend meetings and pay dues. Voting will be held at the next meeting.
- Justin wants to show a series of war movies in the Marty Theatre, from the Revolutionary War to Startship Troopers. More info on this as it develops.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:34pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /