[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Dave "Koz"
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There will probably be no movie this weekend due to Fall Break.
- A vote regarding Psi Phi membership will be discussed in New Business.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The minutes will be out soon.
- In addition to the Treasury amount being unknown, the Grand Nagus is absent. But whatever amount we have is +$40, from Amazon.com.
- Star Trek: Insurrection begins sometime during Finals week, but there will still be an away mission to see it.
- There will be visiting-student Activities Fairs on October 16th and November 13th.
- Seth's class is no longer trying to promote Psi Phi.
- Our Student Organization Registration form was returned.
- Justin talked to Bradley Administration about setting up the series of war movies. The Marty Theatre will be reserved for them if it can be this semester; if not, the series will be held next semester.
- The DS9 premeire was on at 10 or 11pm, and shows on Sunday at 0200 hours (24 hour time used to avoid mixups). Please keep calling WYZZ at 676-4300 to complain!
- A vote was held over whether the constitution should be Amended to allow non-Bradley students who express interest and willingness to pay dues into Psi Phi. The movement passed 9-0-0.
- Almost immediately after, Justin requested that his next semester's dues be transferred to count as Jennifer Toal's dues this semester.
- A vote was held over whether the minute reading at each meeting could be optional, read only if requested. The movement passed 6-1-2.
- New Star Trek books were recently released: The DS9 Technical Manual and Dominion War Books 1 and 2.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:40pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /