[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:09pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be The Black Hole.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Constitution will be amended/bylawed to reflect the new changes.
- Please visit the Psi Phi discussion area at www.psiphi.org!
- The current balance is $169.62, plus about $40 from amazon.com.
- There will be an away mission to see Star Trek: Insurrection during finals week.
- The series of war movies will be shown next semester starting in February.
- DS9 is still on at 10pm, or 11 if baseball pushes it back.
- Voyager premieres Saturday at 10:35, cable channel 8.
- B5: Crusade resumes filming next week, and after two weeks a new episode one will be filmed. It will take place before the current pilot episode. The premiere may therefore be pushed back to February.
- The new Cinescape Magazine has spoilers on the new Star Wars movies and on insurrection.
- A B5 graphic novel/comic collection has been released.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:29pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /