[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:09pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Jennifer Toal
- Guest: Terry Fuger
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be The Black Hole.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is still $169.62.
- The Student Center is cooperating in regards to our complaint about the meeting room not being open.
- One item about Parent's Weekend.
- The College Bowl will be on November 8th, sign up now!
- Psi Phi will be watching Voyager on Saturdays at 10:35pm, and DS9 on Sundays at 10pm, in one of the TV lounges.
- On CBS Mondays, "Becker" shows- the program Terry Farrel left DS9 for.
- On Nov. 22nd on DS9, Bill Mumy (B5 and the original Lost in Space) and Zack Galligan (Gremlins) will have cameos.
- The next "Diagnosis: Murder" will costar Bill Mumy, George Takei (Sulu), Walter Koeing (Checkov), and Gracely Whitney (TOS).
- B5's creator, JMS, will be coming out with a new comic series in the Spring.
- ST:New Frontier books 7 and 8 will be delayed, but some will come out in August.
- Scifi.Con is a real and online event hosted by the Scifi Network (www.scifi.com), featuring online chats and real interviews. See the website for details.
- New X-Files episodes start on Sunday, November 8th. The season premiere shows at 8, followed by the B5 TV-movie "River of Souls."\
- Simpsons creator Matt Groeing will be producing "Futurama" in January, a new animated feature. How is this related to science fiction?
- Psi Phi member Adam Scott has been published in a webzine at www.aphelion-webzine.com. Congrats!
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /