[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Brian
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Due to low interest in weekly movies, they will be discontinued and the committee will focus on the end-of-the-year party.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- If you haven't signed the Psi Phi Log yet (and you have paid dues), please sign it.
- We still have money. College Bowl (see below) is paid for.
- Our two College Bowl teams ("Psi" and "Phi") merged when not enough people showed up, but the combined Psi Phi team went on to victory! The $100 prize will be split between the club and the teammates ($20 to each), and Psi Phi will compete in the Regionals in February. Applause was duly noted (after much debate about how to split the money).
- Robert Picardo ("The Doctor") appeared in "Amazon Women on the Moon."
- We are looking for a place to hold the end-of-the-year party.
- Mammals don't have a thorax, although they do have a thoracic cavity.
- French Vanilla coffee is much better if it is less diluted.
- Psi Phi needs new members!!! Starting in the Spring, we will begin a blitzkreig campaign to let the campus know how cool we are. Suggestions included:
- Preparing the semester well in advance, including meetings and weekly movies
- Recruiting new officers, from the new students
- Limiting Psi Phi's bureaucracy- anyone second that? Let's vote on it...
- Lessening our adherence to Parliamentary Procedure
- Coming up with better meeting rules of order
- Not leaving out the Freshmen
- Encouraging a more active in the student body Recruitment and Relations Officer
- Coupling the meeting with a DS9 or Voyager viewing
- Getting Neumiller Lecture Hall for the meetings
- Putting the SciFi back in Psi Phi!!!
The meeting was adjourned at 10:40pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /