[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 14 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Meg Callender
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be another surprise, probably a scifi classic.
- Erinn is the new chair for the Fundraising Committee.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The new CD's are in the loan library, and so are available for borrowing. After the meeting Seth will have the Encyclopedia CD (and the book) and Roger will have the Captain's Chair CD.
- The current balance, after dues were paid by several members, is $125.51.
- Justin, new chair of the real estate committee, needs roommates for next semester. If you're looking for a deal on off-campus housing, contact him (schlumpf@rhf).
- There are now combination locks on the doors for the Sisson offices- Psi Phi officers will have the office combo if anyone ever wants to go up there.
- A filmed version of Star Trek's actors voicing the "Alien Voices" tape that we received with the CD's will be airing on the scifi channel this weekend.
- The long-awaited "Who Mourns for Morn" episode of DS9 will air next week on Wednesday at 9.
- B5's final season may be interrupted by basketball, in which case it will conclude in the Fall.
- B5's sequel series, Crusade, will go into production after B5's final season is done filming.
- Part 2 of 6 in a Voyager story line will air on February 14th.
- A new "Secrets of the X-Files" special will show Sunday instead of the regular episode.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:36pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /