[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Meg Callender
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Chris Paluch
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be Mortal Kombat I.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- There will be a new "Rules of Netquisition" contest: stay tuned to the Psi Phi DS9 site for details.
- The move to www.psiphi.org is happening slowly but surely.
- The current balance is $125.51.
- We will probably switch which episode (DS9 or B5) we watch Wednesdays before the meeting. Next week we'll watch B5 and tape DS9 for later viewing.
- There are articles in TV Guide about the latest DS9 episode.
- Earth: Final Conflict has been renewed for a second season, DS9 has been renewed for its seventh season, and Voyager will most likely continue into its fifth.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:22pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /