[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Chris Paluch
- Guest: Monica Prorok
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will most likely be announced over email by Jeff.
- Reports on a few previous members:
- Paul Shrinker is serving in the Navy in Florida.
- Jay Johnson will soon graduate from Lewis University.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- With the move to www.psiphi.org, the Psi Phi Federation will be moving back to our webspace.
Chief of Operations:
- The Captain's Chair CD and the book Legends of the Ferengi will be returned to the library soon, if anyone is interested in borrowing them.
- www.psiphi.org will preliminarily open next week with our pages there gradually coming on line, and it's Grand Opening will be on March 1st.
- The Rules of Netquisition Contest will be postponed to coincide with the Grand Opening.
- The current balance is about $131.12.
- Please pay your dues, or arrange to pay them, so you can receive all the wondrous benefits of active membership.
- ANAGA wants to take our group picture but the deadline was Thursday, so we will apply for an extension.
- WRBU is willing to do press releases for events of campus clubs. We can use this to announce www.psiphi.org, along with other events, even movies of the week.
- $ABRC is taking applications for new members; the applications are availible in the SAO office. Also, their budget workshops are underway; we can apply for funding if we wish.
- Next week we'll watch DS9 live and tape B5.
- This week's X-files is written by scifi author William Gibson.
- Armin Shimerman, who plays Quark, is writing a book called "The 34th Rule," ie, War is good for business.
- Speaking of Star Trek books, upcoming are the following:
- A 6 book crossover called "Captain's Table" which will feature Captains Kirk, Sulu, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, Pike, and Calhoun.
- A 3 book storyline in TNG called "The Q Continuum."
- A 3 book TOS series entitled "Brother's Keeper" relating Kirk's pre-Enterprise days.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /