[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:09pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Dylan Whitney
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Jeff apologized for last weekend's lack of a movie.
- The movie for this week will be Hellraiser 4, about "pinhead's and his antics in space" (adult content).
- If we can suggest movies two weeks in advance, we can advertise them over WRBU.
- Jeff has a new watch.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The move to www.psiphi.org is going well, the site there will formally open on March 1st.
- Jeff has successfully set his watch.
- The current balance is about $146.41.
- Lost in Space opens May 3rd; this may call for an away mission.
- Seth is still trying to contact the ANAGA about getting our picture in the yearbook.
- Jeff's watch alarm went off. <beep beep beep beep>
- We'll watch B5 in Roger's room after the meeting.
- There is a new foosball table in the Wyckoff TV room, which in addition to the smokers and pool players causes lots of noise and <beep beep beep beep>.
- In the future we can watch DS9/B5 in the SC Atrium/TV lounge (assuming we can reserve it). Jeff will see about getting the room from 9-10 on Wednesdays.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:26pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /