[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved after minor corrections were made.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be The Clockwork Orange.
- There is a new TV/VCR in the Heitz TV Lounge. With luck, it will remain functional for the rest of the semester.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The Universal Vice President sent out a mail asking if all the sectors are "still alive out there." We will hopefully send out an update soon.
- The Psi Phi Society of Tampa Bay has requested membership in the Federation. More on this as they apply for membership.
- It was suggested that we "do something" in the Federation. Following standard policy of delegating work to parties not present, it was suggested that the other sectors do something together and let us know about it.
Chief of Operations:
- www.psiphi.org is open to the public; the formal opening is still scheduled for March 1st.
- A picture of the new Psi Phi entrance webpage was passed around. Gasps of awe were heard (or imagined).
- The new Rules of Netquisition contest (with prizes!) will open with the new site.
- The current balance is about $146.41. The uncertainty is due to Erinn's lack of time to count the money exactly.
- Lost in Space will come out on April 3rd (not May 3rd, as the previous minutes read); an away mission will be looked into.
- California is nice, but it's really all one big flood plain.
- There will be Activities Fairs on March 27th and April 4th. Come for the free pens, stay to keep Seth company! We might try to have cookies or pencils with Psi Phi's logo or something else neat on them to hand out.
- Seth is still looking to get our group picture into the ANAGA.
- DS9 in Roger's room after the meeting this week.
- The idea of reordering Psi Phi Tshirts was suggested- the image from the previous shirts is still on file at the printers so shirts should be affordable, prices will be looked into.
- ACME Comics has moved several blocks down the road from its previous location.
- Anyone interested in helping out with the conference put on by Common Ground and the Bradley Feminist Alliance, "Gay Expectations," can contact Justin at schlumpf@rhf.
- This season's Voyager finale will not be a cliffhanger, although it will set up events for the next season.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:32pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /