[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There won't be a movie this week.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- We will send a membership update to the Universal Vice President so that they know we're still alive.
Chief of Operations:
- www.psiphi.org has opened successfully and is getting a few thousand web hits a day.
- The Rules of Netquisition contest is open at psiphi.org, with prizes including the Star Trek Encyclopedia and Star Trek audiobooks and novels.
- [By way of the Grand Proxy] The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is owed about $5 for movie rentals.
- Seth's Morn site has surpassed 10,000 hits; it will be updated soon.
- Regarding the Psi Phi T-shirts, email Seth (tron@rhf) if you are interested in acquiring one.
- A review of the "Star Voyager" restaurant in Chicago was given. It has Star Trek and Star Wars decor and decent service, providing a Ten-Forward-like atmosphere. Justin has information on how to get there; there may be a trip planned over Spring Break to check it out. Email him at schlumpf@rhf with what days/times are good for you if you're interested.
- We have Ward Ryder's email address now; he'll be re-joining us on the Psi Phi email list.
- David sent a thank you note to Simon and Schuster for the gift of the CD's and book earlier in the semester.
- There will be 2 more B5 TV movies filmed after this season; together with the one already planned they will air in June, November, and January.
- A theatrical film about B5 is tentatively scheduled for a 2000 release.
- This week's Voyager will be 2 hours long, from 10:35 to 12:35.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:35pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /