[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There will be no movie over Spring Break.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- We will (eventually) inform the Vice President that we are indeed still alive.
Chief of Operations:
- The Rules of Netquisition Contest has already had about 50 entries. The deadline is March 30th, voting takes place in April.
- [By way of the Grand Proxy] The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is still owed about $5 for movie rentals.
- No report, although Pizza Hut will be releasing the American Classic Pizza soon, a large pizza for $8.99.
- We received a form to nominate our advisor (Jeff Hibbard) for Organizational Advisor of the Year.
- Mail Seth (tron@rhf) if you want a Psi Phi T-shirt. We may organize a committee to look into buting the shirts.
- Justin (schlumpf@rhf) has information about the Star Voyager restaurant in Chicago if anyone is interested in going.
- The SciFi Channel will (later this year) start showing the original series Star Trek episodes, starting with a marathon of the greatest episodes. Each episode will be shown with restored footage, and will be hosted by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy.
- Several new Star Trek novels have been released; David has copies for anyone interested in borrowing.
- On Monday(s) at 8, a collection of the best Sliders episodes will be showing. Starting on Monday, June 8th, new episodes will be aired.
- CBS will be showing the director's cut of Waterworld over the next week.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /