[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be decided by Jeff, before Saturday.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Rules of Netquisition contest has had 150-200 entries.
- Our site at www.psiphi.org is averaging 2000 visitors a day!
- The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is still owed about $5.
- Various junk mail.
- Applications for Student Organizations for best event and et cetera. We may be eligible (next semester) for "most creative fundraiser" with our web ads at www.psiphi.org.
- There are 4 people interested in Psi Phi T-shirts so far.
- Erinn will be graduating this Spring, but with a position at Cat she may be in the area next year.
- Babylon 5's 100th episode will be showing in 2 weeks, Wednesday at 7. There will be a new DS9 at 9 that night; we may plan festivities from 8 to 9 and meet as usual at 10.
- DS9 will be new next week and 5-8 weeks after that. In 3 weeks, the Dominion War is rumored to be taking a big turn.
- Voyager's next week episode will be "Scorpion", parts 1 and 2 (a repeat).
The meeting was adjourned at 10:27pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /