[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:09pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be Apollo 13.
- Voting for the end-of-the-year-party's movies will begin soon.
- Ward Ryder will be returning to Bradley at some point in the future.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Seth will be trying to get pictures and news from other sites to add to his multimedia documentary on Psi Phi.
Chief of Operations:
- Voting for the Rules of Netquisition contest is taking place.
- www.psiphi.org will be hosting the Morn and Tom Paris pages when Seth and Erinn leave Bradley.
- The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is still owed about $5 for movies.
- Lost in space away mission- Friday, April 3rd.
- Happy April Fool's Day...
- Tell Seth (tron@rhf) if you want a Psi Phi T-shirt, before next Wednesday.
- Friday's Activities Fair went well.
- Next Wednesday, on the 8th, we will watch the repeat B5 (6pm), the new B5 (7pm), the new DS9 (9pm), and meet as usual at 10pm. We'll be watching the scifi in the Student Center Atrium, and have snacks from 8 to 9.
- Babylon 5: Crusade's movie (out on January 3rd) will be a pilot and link between B5 and Crusade.
- Starting next week, 7 new Voyager episodes will begin, leading up to the season finale.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:31pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /