[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:18pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
There were 12 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Lost in Space away mission went well.
- Voting for the End-of-the-year-party movies is underway.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- 2 books were donated to the Psi Phi Library.
- Voting on the Rules of Netquisition has been delayed, but is working again.
- The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is owed about $5.
- Budgeting for the End-of-the-year-party will be discussed next week.
- At the small Activities Fair, a prospective student asked to have their email address added to our email list.
- A flyer on speakers available to student organiztions.
- An ad for the Spring Arts Festival.
- Mail about our summer contact person, which will be Erinn.
- Contact Seth for info on Psi Phi T-shirts.
- "Brave new World" will air on the 19th.
- B5: Crusade is a go for production.
- Next week's (the 15th's) DS9 will be a big episode.
- Next week's B5 will be from Bester's point of view, for a new twist.
- The B5 pilot (special edition) will re-air the week after next.
- After the pilot, there will be 3 weeks of repeats, and then 4 of new episodes. The last 5 new episodes of the season will air in October.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:33pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /