[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:12pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- No movie this week, unless anyone wants to get one on their own.
- We received an email from an unknown Bradley alumni who was in a previous science fiction club here in 1980. We'll try to find out her name.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Communication lines in the Federation is weak; Sectors 002 and 006 are okay but we have no word from Sectors 003,004, and 005. If we can't reach these Sectors, we'll have to do without them.
- Seth will be trying to get information about the other Sectors for his multimedia CD-ROM project; any Sector that responds will get a copy of the disk.
- Peter C. Jones (alumni) has resigned as Federation Vice President as of April 12th. Nominations for a replacement will be held soon.
Chief of Operations:
- The two donations have been added to the Psi Phi Library.
- 188 Rules of Netquisition have been entered in the contest, voting is underway.
- The current balance is $143.12.
- Jeff is eternally owed $5, plus cummulative interest over 15 months.
- Thanks to all for paying for Lost in Space tickets.
- The Captain's report this week is being filmed for inclusion in Seth's CD project.
- A letter from the Coordinator of Activities, about a flyer for Psi Phi in the new Freshman Binder. It's important that we have one- anyone good at poster design? The flyer design is due May 6th.
- A small yellow piece of paper, which will appear in Seth's multimedia CD.
- Contact Seth for info on Psi Phi T-shirts.
- We can play Seth's CD and the Star Trek Omnipedia CD on a laptop for the next Activities Fair.
More Old Business:
- We may be able to bring/play VCR interactive games at the end-of-the-year party.
More New Business:
- DS9 was not on Wednesday- call WYZZ (ch. 43) at 676-4300 to complain.
- William Shatner was scheduled to be on Conan O'Brien on the 15th.
- DS9 spoilers are up at www.psiphi.org.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:42pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /