[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:06pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 13 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh (-> Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations -> Chief of Operations)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer -> Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer -> First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain -> Captain)
- Guest: Meg Callender
- Guest: Paul Mick
- Guest: Monica Prorok
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The end-of-the-year-party will be on Tuesday, May 5th, starting at 8pm in the Geisert Basement.
- Remind Seth to order the AV equipment for the party.
- Work on the poster for the Freshman Binder is underway.
- Our first meeting of next semester will August 26th (for this year's members and planning) and the first meeting for Freshmen will be September 2nd.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Winners of the Rules of Netquisition contest were announced Friday.
- The remainder of Psi Phi's files on the Bradley site will be moving to www.psiphi.org over the summer.
- [By way of the Grand Proxy] When price lists for food and beverages for the party are given to Erinn we will see how much of the cost the treasury can pick up.
- Due to the fact that the Fundraising Committee has never done anything, a motion was made to disband it. The decision will be made next semester.
- The multimedia CD is going well.
- Six Psi Phi T-shirts are on the way; they will be in on May 7th and cost only $8.50.
- Our pizza selection for the party will include 2 cheese, 2 sausage, and 2 pepperoni, of varying crusts. The pizzas will arrive at 10pm.
- This week's Voyager was directed by Tim Russ, who plays Tuvok.
- "Captain's Table" 1 and 2 are scheduled for May book release.
- Captain: Seth nominated; congratulations
- First Officer: Justin nominated; congratulations
- Grand Nagus: Jeff nominated; congratulations
- Chief of Operations: David nominated; congratulations
- Communications Officer: Steven nominated; congratulations
- Officers will take office during the next meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /