[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 1:12am by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 16 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Monica Prorok
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The end-of-the-year-party is a success. The movies watched include:
- The Wizard of Speed and Time
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the Eighth Dimension
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- 4 members have signed the Psi Phi Log.
- 3 books were added to the Psi Phi Loan Library: Captain's Table 1 and 2, and B5's The Coming of Shadows.
- The current balance, after party expenses, is $111.63 (plus some loose change).
- The multimedia CD is complete; we can all witness its wonder next semester.
- A notice about our Sisson Office: we will have an office again next year, although it may move down the hall a few doors.
- The Psi Phi T-shirts came in and are available for $8.50.
- Our flyer for the Freshman Binder will be submitted at the last minute.
- Congratulations to Erinn for graduating, having held the position of Grand Nagus for years!
- The Wednesday of the first day of classes will be our first meeting for returning members; the week after that will be our first meeting for all/new members.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:24am.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /