[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:10pm
There were 4 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Activities Fair went great, with 22 signups total.
Chief of Operations:
- The webpage and email list will be updated, and a "Please come to Psi Phi!" message will be sent.
- www.psiphi.org was down for a few days, but is ok now.
- There is a ST book database now, with links to amazon.com, .de, and .co.uk.
- The current balance is $268.79.
- We need a first officer! We'll elect one of the Freshmen.
- A bill for copying flyers for the Freshmen binders.
- The last DS9 ep, Star Wars Episode I, and the Matrix are all cool.
- Next week we'll meet at 10pm in room 6. We'll skim the minutes and have Q&A instead of Old and New Business. Refreshments will include soda, candy, Jimmy John's, and Romulan Ale.
- There will be a new UPN station in Peoria eventually.
- (B5) Crusade has not been renewed.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /