[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:08pm
There were 18 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (New First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Former Members:
- Jeff Hibbard (Admiral)
- Monica Prorok
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- New Members:
- Kenny Albright
- Kathryn Cavanaugh
- Amy Lewis
- Scott Liekis
- Aaron Nevitt
- Daniel Sugrue
- Jim O'Donell
- Ryan Woodrow
- Laura Zadrozn
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Movie Commitee, chaired by Ward, will be choosing movies
for weekend viewing. We get together on Saturdays or Sundays
to watch a movie on campus. Suggestions are welcome! We will
start with the movies next week.
- The R&R Commitee, chaired by David, is in charge of recruiting
new members, and corresponding with alumni members. There are
a few grads in town, and they occasionally drop by.
Chief of Operations:
- I, as Communications Officer, am in charge of taking minutes at
the meetings. I also manage the Psi Phi Loan Library.
- David, the Chief of Ops, is in charge of maintaining our site at
www.psiphi.org. As a Founding member, he is also in general in
charge of miscellaneous matters and scifi news.
- The Grand Nagus, Meg, is in charge of managing the club's funds.
- Our current balance, before food costs and flyer copies, is $330.60.
- The First Officer (newly appointed Julie) exists soley to stand
on the bridge, prevent the captain from leaving the ship, look
dramatic, and say, 'No report.'
- No report.
- Joel, the Captain, is our inspirational leader / supreme dictator
for as long as people pay attention to him. He leads meetings,
gets Psi Phi mailings, and represents the club to Bradley.
- Room 2 or 6 in the SC is reserved for our meetings every week this
year. Next week is in Room 2.
- All relevant mail was found to be obsolete.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /