[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:04
There were 16 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Kate Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Amy Lewis
- Carl Murphy
- Aaron Nevitt
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Dan Sugrue
- Charlie Truong
Minutes: Summarized, approved, and applauded.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Matrix was not shown last week.
- Ward will reserve the Marty Theatre for Sunday afternoons for the future.
Chief of Operations:
- We are in the process of checking with ACBU to see if we can co-sponsor their showing of Star Wars Episode I.
- No report. Then applause. [Comm. Officer note: I finally get some recognition with applause this year after hours of hard work, and all he has to do is say 'No report' and he gets an ovation? Sheesh!]
- The current balance is $241.11.
- Psi Phi is now a legal, real, actual, bona fide organization at Bradley. Translation: We filled out our paperwork.
- People are looking into "away missions" to conventions. So far, there's a Xena convention in Lansing. We'll keep looking... :)
- Ideas for Psi Phi events: a costume meeting? Happy Assimilation Day? Writing our own Scifi series/movie? Working with Broadside? Selling T-shirts?
- Many new scifi books are availabe. Check out psiphi.org!
- Voyager will be shown on cable, on channel 59, as soon as it comes on the air in Peoria.
- Soundtrack CD's for DS9 and Buffy TVS will be coming out.
- A CD by James Darren as Vic Fontaine of DS9 will also be available soon.
- A new book in the Pern series by Anne McCaffery will be out in a few months.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /