[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:04pm
There were 15 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus) (brief cameo appearance)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Jon Dickmann
- Aaron Nevitt
- Monica Prorok
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Dan Sugrue
- Ryan Woodrow
- Colin ?
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Marty theatre is reserved, AV relations are ok, and the movie committee is good to go. All systems are go to show The Last Starfighter or another quality flick this weekend.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $241.11. Some money will be deducted for AV expenses, and close to $200 (!) will be added from amazon.com (and .de and .co.uk) at the end of the quarter.
- In response to this news, a motion was raised to say that Dave Rocks. It passed.
- No repor- no wait, there is something! We should form a T-shirt committee. Responsibility was delegated to Amy, on the grounds that she isn't here. Psi Phi: attend the meetings or get stuck with work!
- No report.
- The status of the mail has been promoted from "unknown" to "indeterminate."
- Fantasy author Marian Zimmer Bradley (sp?) passed away last week.
- Various upcoming scifi book covers were presented at the meeting.
- The book database at www.psiphi.org has been updated.
- Voyager will be shown next week before the meeting at 9pm (taped by people who get the new UPN channel).
- A Saturday Night Live "Best of Trek" compilation will be coming out.
- The new Voyager episode was discussed and critiqued.
- Star Trek "Ahab" episodes were brought up.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is featured in the latest Entertainment Weekly, her ever-debated role in "science fiction" was again discussed.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /