[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:05 +/- 1 minute
There were 11 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Colin Hawkinson
- Amy Lewis
- Aaron Nevitt
- C. Adam Scott
- Dan Sugrue
- Ryan Woodrow
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show was shown last weekend.
- Amy say a T-shirt place, and is investigating.
Chief of Operations:
- We discussed more activities we could do for the ACBU Movie showing of Star Wars, episode I.
- The most popular suggestion was to hold a rally protesting Jar Jar Binks and metacloriens. See www.diediedieJarJar.com for details.
- Other suggestions include a costume contest, a raffle, and publicity.
- Voyager video tapes will be out in January. There is a new video store on the website.
- The current balance is $240.11.
- About $175 will be coming in from Amazon.com/.de/.co.uk.
- Nothing remotely related to relevance.
- Warning: the grammatic integrity of the preceding alliteristic nigthmare has not been verified. Read at your own risk.
- Tonight's Voyager episode was a funny one. More next week!
- Highlander 4 is coming out. Both chris Lambert and Adrian Paul (from the movies and TV series) will star. It was noted that the beauty of the first Highlander movie is that there would be no sequels.
- There was a Buffy/Angel crossover last week.
- DS9's "Martok" will write 2 DS9 books set after the finale.
- Bubble wrap is very theraputic.
- If there is ever an X-Men movie, Patrick Stewart should be Professor Xavior.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /