[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:20pm
There were 13 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Jon Dickmann
- Aaron Nevitt
- Monica Prorok
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
- No movie this week - Halloween!
- E-mail and ideas to Amy (email@example.com)
Chief of Operations:
- After discussing ideas for events to work with the ACBU showing of Star Wars Episode I, we decided Meg can get prizes for a raffle, and Julie can coordinate making some flyers.
- The current balance is $240.11
- New Star Trek book covers are in again!
- DS9 Milennium I and II are out. There are some alternate timelines in these novels so watch out!
- The Captain Proton book-a-zine is out. It contains stories, a novel, and articles.
- New New Frontier books will be out soon too.
- We should have an End-of-the-world party (distinct from out Psi Phi end-of-the-semester party). We'll discuss it next week.
- Word on the next Star Trek movie: "not right now."
Adjournment: 10:47 +/- 1pm
Psi Phi Sector 001 /