[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:22pm
There were 10 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Kate Cavanaugh
- C. Adam Scott
- Charlie Truong
- Ryan Woodrow
Minutes: Not read.
- The following movies were recommended for the party next week: Star Trek 4,6,8; Memoirs of an Invisible Man; Time Bandits; The Flight of Dragons; The Dark Crystal; and the Best of Trek TV Special. Deatils for the party have yet to be worked out, but it will start Tuesday at 8pm.
- The shirts are late, but you can get them at the party. They are $8.90 for S-XL, $9.90 for XXL, and $10.90 for XXXL.
- The following CCG's and CCG expansions were released: Rules of Acquisition (Star Trek), Dagobah Revised (Star Wars), 7th Sea, Tomb Raider, and Austin Powers (Accumulate 100 Mojo points or $100 billion to win!).
Chief of Operations:
- Our web account at www.bradley.edu/campusorg/psiphi/ hit its quota, resulting in the loss of a file or two, but the situation is under control.
- The current balance is $261.46, less some money to people who are owed.
- The Volunteer Vibe
- An ad for the Worlds AIDS Day Concert
Nominations for next year's Officers:
- Captain: Joel and Kate nominated.
- First Officer: Julie nominated.
- Grand Nagus: Meg nominated.
- Chief of Operations: David nominated.
- Communications Officer: Steven and Kenny nominated.
- The DS9 Companion (CD-ROM) is out.
- The Scifi channel is showing Star Trek IV and VI this week.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /