[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 12am-ish
There were 13 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Kate Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkememyer
- Aaron Nevitt
- Monica Prorok
- C. Adam Scott
- Ryan Woodrow
Minutes: Not read.
- The end-of-the-year-party is underway. Movies have been paid for from the treasury.
- T-shirts are here and they're cool!
Chief of Operations:
- Money from amazon.de is on the way.
- A banner for MCS may appear at psiphi.org soon.
- The current balance is $149.44 after party expenditures. Another $25 or so for the T-shirts has yet to be paid.
- Indeterminate amounts of mail this week.
Elections for next semester:
- Captain: Joel and Kate nominated; congratulations Joel.
- First Officer: Julie nominated; congratulations Julie.
- Grand Nagus: Meg nominated; congratulations Meg.
- Chief of Operations: David nominated; congratulations David.
- Communications Officer: Steven and Kenny nominated; congratulations Kenny. Steven will remain as a "consultant" to pass the torch, as it were.
- There is a new Bajoran Communicator toy available.
- A new B5 book, the first of the Centari Prime trilogy, is being written by Peter David.
- The UPN Network will hopefully be online in Peoria in January.
- In the Austin Powers CCG, there is a Jerry Springer card.
- New ST comics will be out for the first time in 18 months.
- Adam will give a reading of his work, "Selling a House of Evil on a Buyer's Market," on Tuesday at 9am in the Teachers' Lounge on Bradley 4 for his creative writing final.
- The next meeting will be January 19, 2000 (first Wednesday of classes).
Psi Phi Sector 001 /