[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:26pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Gettysburg was shown to kick off the war movie series. All Quiet on the Western Front will be shown next week.
- No movie Saturday.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Sign the log after you pay dues, if we vote on having dues this semester.
- No report.
- Voting on whether there will be dues this semester will be postponed until the next meeting, so more people will be present to vote.
- College Bowl forms are due in early February.
- The campus carnival is coming up.
- The movie posters were good, new ones are on the way.
- Voting about dues and on the term-limitation of the First Officer will take place at the next meeting.
- Adam has been published in a webzine again.
- On February 14th, Stephen King's made-for-TV movie "Storm of the Century" will air. It's probably a love story...
The meeting was adjourned at 10:36pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /