[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jon Dickmann
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be chosen by Justin. It will hopefully involve lasers.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- [Report by assumption, as the Grand Nagus has aparently been abducted by the Ferengi] $108.80 will be added to the absent treasury whenever the Nagus is present.
- In College Bowl News, the team will be welcoming former Arnie's Army member Mark Garofano.
- The next War Movie will be "The Longest Day."
- TNT may drop B5: Crusade, but the SciFi Channel may pick it up.
- We will vote after the New Business.
- We hope to have a membership blitz at the beginning of the next semester. We can have weekly movies and TV show viewings before the meetings, movies in the quad, and more publicity. If this fails, we will "recruit" new members Klingon-style (bust out the pain sticks!).
- Vote on adding a 3rd By-Law stating that dues will only be $5 a year, or $2.50 to people joining in the Spring semester: 7 for, 1 against, 0 abstentions. The motion passes.
- Vote on adding a new Amendment to limit the First Officer's term or limit the position to Freshmen and Sophomores: motion tabled until further notice after debate.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:32pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /