[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Late: Jon Dickmann
The minutes from the previous meeting were actually read this meeting. Go Communications Officer!
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week may be "House."
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Grand Nagus is still on sabattical or something... When he next comes to a meeting we'll know how much money we have.
- (Covert motion deleted from the minutes due to security reasons)
- Joel's College Bowl winnings was $20 well spent.
- College Bowl report: Everyone has met and is ready. The regionals are on Feb 20th at 8am. We are going to win.
- Midstate Magazine may feature the Bradley College Bowl Team.
- The Bradley Paintball club will be paintballing on Feb 27th. Signup on Feb 15th in Bradley 230.
- The First Officer Resolution will be tabled until the next meeting due to low attendence.
- TV show news:
- B5:Crusade: at least 5 episodes are ready.
- B5: Repeats from season 5 are on TNT at 3pm.
- X-Files: Full Disclosure Part II is on Sunday.
- Voyager: The TV movie "Dark Frontier" will be on UPN Saturday at 10:35pm.
- Stephen King's "Storm of the Century:" Sunday, Monday, and Thursday at 8pm on ABC.
- B5: "Bester Ascendent," the second Psi Corps trilogy book, will be out within the month.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /