[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:08pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 6 attendees.
- Roger Grunkemeyer (Grand Nagus)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- [Made by the Chief Engineer] No report.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $130, less $8 to Justin, plus $20 from College Bowl, plus the upcoming money from Amazon.com.
- [Suggestion made by members] We should actually do something with committees.
- College Bowl this Saturday, at 8am in the GCC.
- Midstate Magazine will interview Seth in their next edition about College Bowl.
- [Pro-Captain propoganda deleted for brevity's sake]
- Voting on First Officer motion will be postponed until we have double digits in attendence.
- A Voyager TV movie, Dark Frontier, premiers this Saturday at 10:35pm.
- The first two books from the first DS9 trilogy, "Rebels," are out (and very good), and the third will be out next month.
- Justin found a job he's qualified for- working with the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Give blood! It's patriotic.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:21:00pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /