[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:02pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The status of this committee is unknown to any members present.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $150, plus a hundred or so from amazon.com whenever the Nagus and Chief of Ops are in the same place.
- College Bowl Report: Team Psi Ph... err... Team Bradley placed 5th out of 8 teams, and Seth was the 5th highest-scoring player out of 32!
- Midstate Magazine will run their article on Seth and Team Bradley at some point in the future.
- The First Officer motion will be postponed until we reach double digits in attendence.
- The Voyager TV movie viewing at St. James last weekend fell through. [Argument about whose fault it was deleted from the minutes]
- "Wing Commander," the movie, will premiere on March 12. The First Officer may plan an Away Mission to go see it.
- Rumor has it that a NEW, longer, Star Wars Episode I trailer will show before Wing Commander.
- Sibling's Weekend and the Campus Carnival will be the first weekend in March. If anyone's willing we could do something for this.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:12pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /