[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees, including 2 guests.
- Jon Dickmann
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Sherry "Baby Pictures" Rider
- Guest: Daniel "Cheeshead" Henderson
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- [By proxy] "The Longest Day" was not shown today as planned. It might be shown later in the semester.
- There will be no weekly movie due to Spring Break.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- [By proxy and tradition] No report.
Chief of Operations:
- In keeping with the "No report" theme, voting on the First Officer motion will be postponed again. Just so everyone remembers, the motion was on whether or not to limit the First Officer's term or eligibility (to underclassmen).
- What episodes there are of B5: Crusade begin on June 9th.
- The next 4 DS9 episodes will be reruns, after that there are 8 new episodes, followed by the 2-hour finale. There will be no "fluff" episodes in the remaining new ones, only action Action ACTION! It is unconfirmed as to whether or not the Gorn will make an appearance in the finale.
- A feature-film length documentary called "Trekkies," starring Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar), will begin in thearers shortly after Star Wars episode 1. It will be pre-released in Portland OR and Indianapolis IN before then (So our alumni Peter and Erinn can actually preview it before us).
- The new Star Wars trailer might not be showing with Wing Commander, as previously rumored.
- There are plans for a BattleStar Galactica movie at some point in the future.
- No meeting next week: enjoy Spring Break!
The meeting was adjourned at 10:16pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /