[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:10pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
To help our continual effort to see how close to just-making quorum we can come, attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 7 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There hasn't been a weekly movie in ages.
- End-of-the-year party planning will commence! Erinn may be returning for it too.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Our DS9 Discussion Area has been active, and the actor who plays Odo has himself been there, answering questions.
- [Report deleted from the minutes for security reasons]
- "No report."
- There was a flyer for BCON, the gaming convention put on by MCS this weekend. Look for an accompanying email to Psiphi.
- The First Officer motion will be postponed until we remember what we were going to vote on.
- By the way, we should write up the By-Law regarding lowering membership dues.
- The newer Star Wars Episode I trailer is out.
- The current issue of Amazing Stories features Voyager short stories. Future issues will have some Star Trek fiction.
- New DS9 episodes are now Sunday at 5pm; the 10pm episodes are reruns.
- B5's 1st season (and part of its 5th) is now available on videotape.
- B5 movie "In the Beginning" will show on Sunday at 9:30pm.
- There will be a B5 movie marathon on Crusade's premiere day:
Schedule for June 9:
- 7:00pm "A Call to Arms" (final B5 movie)
- 9:00pm Crusade: "War Zone" (first episode)
- 10:00pm "Thirdspace"
- 12:00am "The River of Souls"
- 2:00am "In the Beginning"
- The preview series of a comic series, Rising Stars, by B5 creator JMS, is now out.
- Futurama, a future Simpsons spinoff, premieres this Sunday on Fox at 7:30.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:29pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /