[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Psi Phi's online Library may be updated or changed soon. Hopefully this feature can be revived so people next year may actually use it.
- $89.31 1/2 will be added to the treasury from Amazon.com in about a month.
- The site crashed last weekend, but was back up by Monday.
- The Rules of Netquisition start soon!
- Psi Phi is now a member od USA-opoly. Whenever someone buys a copy of Star Trek Monopoly through our site, we get $5.00.
- Due to chronic unattendance, the Grand Nagus position may be moved soon in the future.
- Unlike last week, we are in an actual room.
- The First Officer motion is hereby tabled until next semester.
- The Matrix recently came out. Although it's goodness/badness was discussed at length, all we could agree on was that it came out.
- DS9 is back at 10pm. WYZZ apparently uses random-number generation somewhere in their programming process.
- The new TV Guide cover features 7 of 9 and Xena. What a pair...
- If you want to buy William Shatner's new book, Dark Victory, buy it through Psi Phi!
- The Scifi Channel's new series lineup (Sliders, Farscape, and First Wave) appears to be very good.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:25pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /