[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 7 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read. The Communications Officer suffered the usual withdrawal symptoms.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- No report, but Joel said he found a website hosting MP3's and .wav's of Shatner singing his "biggest hits," apparently from the CD Ward brought in before. If this isn't a call for decency standards on the Net, I don't know what is.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- No report. No wait, maybe, ummm, nope- No report.
Chief of Operations:
- Our Bradley website needs some serious updating. I'll see what I can do.
- The Rules of Netquisition contest started Tuesday, and there are already 50 entries. Be patriotic- enter, and vote!
- The Nagus has resigned, due to an inability to find an appropriate sock drawer to put the treasury in. By unofficial vote, the position of Grand Proxy was bestowed to the Communications Officer until the end of the semester.
- "Linear Algebra is evil and should be smitten with fire" or something like that. Check please!
- The Psi Phi end-of-the-year PARTY will be May 5th, Study Day eve. Mail movie ideas to Joel (joberdie@rhf).
- Amazon.com is taking preorders for the Star Wars Episode I hardcover novel, for only $15 (regularly $25). Hint: Order through our site!
- DS9's finale, part 2, is coming this Sunday at 10pm. Last week's episode will repeat at 2am. That's WYZZ for you: "Dedicated to the science fiction community."
- From June to August, a 6-book crossover series (TNG, TOS characters, New Frontier, Stargazer times) will be released. Get a FREE poster at participating bookstores too!
The meeting was adjourned at 10:20pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /