[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:02pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Roger Grunkemeyer (Grand Nagus -> )
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer -> Grand Proxy)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Keep passing around ideas to help membership for next year. The club could use it!
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Some of the club's Bradley-based web has been updated.
- There are a lot of entries to the Rules of Netquisition lately.
- There is a new book-rating system on psiphi.org.
- The Nagus made a guest appearance, returning the treasury ($150.03).
- The Communications Officer was "volunteered" to double as the Grand Proxy for the Nagus for the remainder of the semester.
- The First Officer has seized control of the Food and Beverage Committee in Roger's absence. Tomorrow, the world!
- The Presidential Appreciation Dinner that the Captain was invited to was good.
- The status of our mailbox is unknown.
- There is a coming up- Study Day Eve. Please continue to send movie suggestions to joberdie@rhf/psiphi@lydia.
- New DS9's continue!
- 5 new weeks of Buffy the Vampire Slayer are ahead.
- Nominations are next week.
- psiphi.org's guide to the DS9 new episodes is very popular.
- DS9 finished filming last week. There was an online chat. If you have some spare chromatin particles and a deflector dish you can go back in time and catch it live.
- This week's Voyager was a repeat: the 100th episode. Next week will feature TWO new eps back to back, followed by Earth: Final Conflict.
- Some of Voyager's writers have been canned for next season. Some DS9 writers will help take over.
- Seth got the new Star Trek magazine as a sample issue. It looks interesting, but not as good as Cinescape.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:24pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /