[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 12:41am by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 17 attendees.
- Meg Callender ( -> Grand Nagus)
- Jon Dickmann
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck (First Officer -> Captain)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (Captain -> )
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Jennifer Toal
- Guests: Joy, Dillan, Will, Matt, Chris
- Alumni: Erinn Lineback
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The end-of-the-year party is underway! Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Tron, and a mystery movie are the features.
- Psi Phi will have a flyer in the new Freshmen binder.
- Alumni member Erinn Lineback is present.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Rules of Netquisition Contest has ended, voting is underway.
- www.psiphi.org averages 50K hits a day; 2K of them are unique.
- The current balance is $268.79. This includes money for movies and food and an amazon.com income, but not $30 for the Freshmen flyers.
- All relevant mail was found to be obsolete.
- New DS9's and Buffy's aew on!
- Earth: Final Conflict's "Lily" actress will have a lesser role next seson, due to a childbirth.
- All the Star Wars: Episode I merchandise is available now.
- Captain: Joel nominated; congratulations
- First Officer:(this position will be left open for new students, as stated in the motion we never voted on.)
- Grand Nagus: Meg nominated; congratulations
- Chief of Operations: David nominated; congratulations
- Communications Officer: Steven nominated; congratulations
- The next meeting will be on September 1st, the first Wednesday of classes next year, at 10pm.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:00am.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /