Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
EDC is a network associate of the Center for Creative Leadership©
For newly promoted managers in the early stages of their careers, as well as more experienced managers who would benefit from training that addresses the fundamentals of leadership.
During this 2½-day program, participants…
- Gain an understanding of their current leadership strengths and development needs and how they affect the functionality of their group.
- Develop the ability to apply effective influencing tactics.
- Learn how to improve the performance of their work groups through a better understanding of human interaction.
- Create successful strategies for managing conflict.
- Establish relationships with people in the program who are at the same stage in their careers.
- Set a clear direction for future development.
- Participants are introduced to Center for Creative Leadership research on how leaders derail their careers.
- A conflict behavior assessment is used to measure the participant’s interpersonal response to conflict.
- Videotaped problem-solving exercises provide a realistic but safe way for managers in the early stages of their careers to learn how to handle potentially volatile situations in the workplace.