[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:34pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 15 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Guest: Dillon Boyer
- Guest: Gwen Doran
- Guest: Kevin Kerr
- Previous: Brad Boyer
- Previous: Nate Sullivan
- [Late Arrival] Roger Grunkemeyer
- [Late Arrival] Steven Noto
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be in Heitz on Saturday at 2:30, and
is currently undecided.
- Established new members right then-and-there: Peter as chairman and
Ward as another member. Erinn expressed a bit of interest, maybe.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The Universal President has stepped down, and the Assembly will
begin taking appropriate action.
- As soon as you're okayed by the Nagus, you may sign the
Before an expected flury of dues payments after the meeting,
the balance is $63.40.
Chief of Operations:
- In-meeting bookkeeping:
- $10 to Seth
- $2 to Ward
- Announced the people that owed only $1 on dues.
- Officers may add blurbs to their
pages: contact him with the blurb.
- Star Wars Away Team: We're going to the 3:00pm showing on
Friday. Meet at the Student Center at 2:15pm. Pick up your tickets
after the meeting.
- Volleyball: Feb 5 (or 6?) at 7:30pm. Our team is Seth, Erinn,
Allison and Ward_or_someone_else_to_take_his_place_if_he_cannot_come.
- Justin might be replacing his stolen games.
- Ward won't be going to Hoopestown this weekend; maybe for
Empire (which comes out Feb 21).
- Seth: TV Guide has spoilers
for upcoming Voyager.
- Ward claims that the last
DS9 proved his point about spoilers.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:54pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /