[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:40:23pm by the First Officer, Justin
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Kevin Kerr
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus) [Left Early for Volleyball]
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain) [Left Early for Volleyball]
- Ward Ryder [Left Early for Volleyball]
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
[Allison, a volleyball-team member arrived, and our entire team then
left to play in the game.]
- Star Wars ended up being our only movie last week.
- This week, we'll try to get Neumiller, Saturday at 3:30pm.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- All who've been okayed by the Nagus have signed the
Chief of Operations:
- Proxy: The current balance is $89.40.
- Empire Strikes Back Away Mission: we'll get on it soon.
It was requested to try for Willow Knolls theater this time.
- The Chairman will be talking with the Nagus about re-imbursing the
non-Member Star Wars Away Team shuttle pilot for her movie
- Proxy: Our volleyball team is at the game.
- Justin will not be replacing his games.
- Justin claims Ward is wrong regarding spoilers.
- This week's DS9 and
will both be extremely action-packed.
- Justin is upset that a certain Voyager
character didn't really die; Peter is glad that he hadn't just given
that actress Honorary Membership when he saw her at a convention
recently--bad P.R. to have a death wish on a Honorary Member and all.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:47:54pm, but by a different watch, so
actual meeting duration is not exact.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /