[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Because several members were watching B5 until 10:20, the following was discussed:
- The color of infinity
- The presence of absolute, external truth
- How many licks it takes to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-roll pop
- Practical ways to measure the number of licks it takes
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:25pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh (Grand Nagus)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Rodney Staton
The minutes from the previous meeting were not read on the grounds that there was a motion to refuse objecting to skipping the minutes reading.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Send suggestions for movies to show at the party to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- We have the movie equipment needed for the party.
- More party information in New Business...
- New member/guest Rodney Staton is here tonight.
- Erinn may come back to see ST:Insurrection or for our party, depending on how long her current job lasts.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The Psi Phi email list is now working again. Go David!
- $46.10 was added to the treasury from Amazon.com. Go David!
- $97 is already awaiting Psi Phi for next quarter. Whatever happened to the idea to give Psi Phi officers salaries?
- Amazon.com sales are expected to increase over the holiday season, due to perennial favorites such as The Borg Who Stole Christmas.
- Monica paid her dues by proxy.
- Star Trek: Insurrection (Motto: it's only technically an odd-numbered movie- really!) is coming out in Finals Week, and there will be an Away Mission to go see it. Details have been sent out in a seperate email; contact Justin (schlumph@rhf) if you want in. Psi Phi might be able to cover part of the ticket cost this time.
- Meg will be communicating with SAO about the $100 College Bowl prize money.
- If you have an idea for what to call the series of War Movies, email Justin or Ward.
- B5: Crusade will now be starting in June, due to filming and post-production delays. Look for it on June 2nd.
- Star Wars Episode I (The Phantom Menace) will be showing on May 15. Buy your tickets now!
- The end-of-the-year-PARTY will be on Tuesday, December 8th, and will stretch on until the Wednesday midnight meeting, and then on from there. Meet at Jeff's (1012 Glenwood) at 8ish that night. There will be a small fee to cover pizza, but the treasury will provide for lotsa snacks and soda!!
- Also at the next meeting are ELECTIONS! Send out nominations over email.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:45pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /